There’s a lot of exciting new features in our release this month, so let’s dive right in.
In this month’s release we expanded query support, adding the ability to use NOT EXISTS in a WHERE clause. We’ve also added the usability improvements to help see what’s going on with ReadySet, including:
- Displaying processing time with
SHOW READYSET STATUS
- Adding a
SHOW PROXIED SUPPORTED QUERIEScommand (thanks to community member Marcelo Altmann!)
- The ability to view the migration states with
SHOW READYSET MIGRATION STATUS <id>
Check out all the updates and bug fixes on our release page.
There are a few ways you can help contribute to ReadySet:
- Check out our Project Roadmap.
- Report an issue or submit a feature request on Github.
- Familiarize yourself with the codebase by taking a look at our newcomer issues.
If you're interested in joining the ReadySet team, please take a look at our open roles below and apply if you feel there's a match. We are a fully remote company with employees across the US.